Work Directly With Scott Shannon To Get Guaranteed Results and Positive Change In Your Life
Group Coaching by phone is one of the best ways to find success in overcoming life challenges. We work together in a private and confidential way to thoroughly identify your problems and challenges. Then we develop goals and a success action plan that will lead you to a happier and more successful life. If you do all of the work in your action plan that we create then I guarantee that you will get the results that you seek. I work with all genders and orientations. I also work with couples, but usually with each individual before I work with the couple together.
Are You Facing Any Of These Challenges?
- Having relationship problems or seeking a more fulfilling relationship?
- Feeling stuck in your career?
- Lacking confidence or self-esteem?
- Having problems dealing with sudden changes in your life?
- Facing fears that you just can’t seem to overcome?
- Wanting to make your sex life more fulfilling for both you and your partner?
- Dealing with addiction to drugs, alcohol, or food?
- Worried about your parenting and how your children are turning out?
- Seeking to develop more income by making money in an online business?
- Feeling challenged by your current weight and having difficulty dieting?
- Facing a spiritual or religious crisis?
- Dealing with grief after the loss of a loved one?
I Have Experienced All Of These Challenges
At some point in my several decades of life I have dealt with all of these challenges (except drug or alcohol addiction). I did not always navigate them successfully, but I learned from my mistakes. After I became a therapist I finally learned the best techniques to live my life in a more successful and fulfilling way. I want to share my knowledge with you.
My Success Coaching is available for a wide range of challenges including:
- Work Life & Career
- Happiness & Success
- Religion & Spirituality
- Making Money Online
- Money & Credit
- Sex & Intimacy
- Grief & Loss
- Weight Loss
Meet Your Coach
I have a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology. During my 21 years experience as a therapist and social worker I worked with children, families, and individuals to help them deal with all of the challenges shown above. If you are facing any of these challenges in your life I will help you define your goals, choose achievable and measurable objectives, and create an action plan for change. This process can be repeated for all of the challenges that you face until you have achieved a fulfilling and successful life.
How My Coaching Works
My clients may join one or more of my coaching groups. Each group meets twice monthly on the same day and time. here’s the schedule:
- Relationships, Sex, and Intimacy group meets the 1st and 3rd Monday at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Career and Job Satisfaction group meets the the 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Addiction group meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Making Money Online group meets the 1st and 3rd Thursday at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Confidence, Fears, and Self-Esteem group meets the 2nd and 4th Monday at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Parenting group meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Dealing With Change group meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Religion and Spirituality group meets the 2nd & 4th Thursday at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- One-On-One Coaching, which may cover any or all of these challenges are scheduled at mutually convenient times.
Our Next Steps
If you would like to be considered for a coaching program I ask you to complete a short application form. Then we will schedule a convenient time to discuss your application and make sure that we are a good fit.
If we decide that we are a good fit then you may complete the enrollment process and join your group(s) at the next scheduled date and time.
I very much look forward to working with you!
If, after joining a coaching plan, you want to discontinue our work together, you may request a refund for any unused calls in your plan. We will work together to agree on a fair refund amount. I always aim for 100% customer satisfaction so I will not leave you feeling displeased. However, it is not my policy to offer refunds for calls that have already taken place.